Hi and Welcome 🙂
Hindi ke liye Click karein.
Thanks for stopping by. I guess you found me because you want to improve your personality and achieve success. So here you have it your Personality Development online resource.
I’m Jasmine Scott, originally from New Zealand but have been settled in Lucknow, India for the last 8 years. Before my life changing move, I completed my Social Science degree; double majoring in Sociology and Women’s and Gender Studies from the University of Waikato, New Zealand. And during that time and on completion I have been a Personality Development trainer. Around the world, this is also known as Life Skills, Social Skills and Soft Skill trainer.
Why am I here?
Well, there are a few reasons.
- I want to share information about PD freely on the net. So I can reach out to as many people in need as possible.
- Make PD information simple to follow, as life can be overwhelmingly complicated.
- This blog is an extension of what I do – PD trainer and
- Is a nice reminder on “How to Live Life Happily”.
And to make things easier to grasp my husband (an Indian national) translates all my posts into Hindi.
Fun Facts About Me
- I’m a dual national of New Zealand and United Kingdom.
- My dad is from England and my mum is from Fiji Islands.
- I met my Indian husband on online, 12 years ago.
- I’m not so fond of cooking, but love to bake cakes.
- I’m a mum to a 6-year-old princess.
- I have lost 15kgs/45.5cms in my weight loss journey.
- My name is Jasmine (Persian) Nisha (Hindi, Nisa=Urdu) Jeanette (Hebrew/French) Scott (Celtic/Scottish).
- I love bullet points, it makes things more simple to read and understand.
- Current gadgets: ThinkPad Edge Laptop, Xperia Z, Blackberry Tablet, iPod 60gb and a Wacom.
- I had been driving for 6 years (started when I was 15) but not in the last 8 years.
It’s nice to meet you and I’d love to get to know you too. Please comment below a fun fact about yourself. 😀
You can keep in contact with me by
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PD Hotspot Linkedin